Thursday, October 16, 2014

Satori Springs Bed and Breakfast - Australia NSW

Here's a beautiful bed and breakfast my family and I went to for a weekend.

The place is called "Satori Springs". Satori Springs Country Estate is set on a 102 acre property at Canyonleigh in the Southern Highlands only 2 hours from Sydney and Canberra. "Satoria" is a Japanese word which means; awareness, understanding and enlightenment. As soon as I saw what the word meant, I was very intrigued with the place. I looked at the website and like all websites, the pictures were beautiful and I was worried that it would be too good to be true but we still went ahead and booked our weekend away.

We got to Satori Springs after a couple of hours drive and as soon as we entered the gate and drove through the long driveway we looked towards the right and at the top of the hill was this beautiful place we would call home for the weekend. I was now able to breath well as I know I picked a winner. See for yourself.

The property has a few rooms, some that will suit families and others just for couples. Great for your "Anniversary" weekend.


Here are a few pictures of the actual rooms and other parts of this grand home.
































Satori Springs is about 20 minutes away from the small town of Berrima. When you get to the town, you'll find some boutique shops and cafes. See pictures below:




















For more information, contact John from Satori Springs on 02 4878 9305 or go to their website satorisprings.com your family will truly enjoy this home. 

Pictures courtesy of RMV Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment